Late Night Cartoons, Inc is looking to immediately fill a Full Time position as DIGITAL ANIMATOR on an adult half-hour comedy series. The production is fast paced with quick turnarounds. The position will last approximately 3 months with the possibility for extension. This is currently a remote position but a New York based candidate is preferred.
• Animate rigged Adobe After Effects and Character Animator puppets
• Render locally or on the render farm.
• Use the Animatic for staging and timing the the Layouts for assets and framing
• Perform compositing tasks as necessary
• Adjust or revise existing shots for reuse
• Maintain an open and professional demeanor regarding direction, changes and shifting requirements
• Strong knowledge of After Effects, both for Compositing and Puppeted Animation
• Strong sense of acting and timing for character based animation
• Knowledge of Animation Production Pipeline from Storyboard to Post is helpful
• Understanding specifics of rigging and puppets
• Experience with Adobe Character Animator a major plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb77jy-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.