Python and Serverless Developer
Network Ten are seeking an enthusiastic highly motivated person to join their Desktop Support Team. The ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a team environment with a high emphasis on customer service. The role involves supporting approximately 1800 employees across Australia.
Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, the responsibilities of the Desktop Support Analyst include;
• Providing software and hardware support to end users
• Evaluating and testing of new software and hardware
• Performing IT administration tasks such as creating and maintaining user accounts
• Logging, monitoring and resolving problems received via phone and email
• Ensure that all Service Level Agreements are met
• Maintaining and updating operational documentation
• Establishing and maintaining positive and cooperative relationships with customers to ensure exceptional service is provided.
To be considered for this role you will need:
• Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
• Sound knowledge of Windows SOE principles
• Knowledge of SCCM imaging and applications
• Demonstrated knowledge troubleshooting MS Office suite issues
• Active Directory experience
• Experience with support Citrix applications
• Experiencing supporting Adobe CC applications
Desired skills and knowledge:
• MS Office 365 experience
• SCCM experience
• PC and laptop hardware
• Demonstrated understanding of LAN/WAN technologies
As the ideal candidate for this role you will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, coupled with a customer focused approach to meeting client expectation. Ability to prioritise and work to meet tight deadlines will see you succeed in this role. The role would suit a recent Uni graduate with IT background with the desire to learn. If this sounds like you and broadcast media is the place you want to be please apply by sending your application via the link to our website.