Manager, International Creative
New York, NY
Overview and Responsibilities
The Short Form Production Group (SFPG) is a nimble team focused on the physical production management and close support to Brand Creative and other groups across ViacomCBS. Types of content created: Promos, Image Campaigns, Still Photography (key art, gallery, press), Show Opens, Corporate, Integrated Marketing, Consumer Products and any marketing project or initiative requiring production management expertise.
The Production Coordinator will have a good amount of production experience and be a self-starter, motivated, quick thinking, flexible and thorough. This is a demanding and fast paced environment requiring proactive and positive thinking and must exercise good judgment, show initiative and team player. They should be able to juggle multiple responsibilities and projects with a laser focus on organization and attention to detail while being flexible and capable of prioritizing shifting priorities and deadlines. Must possess ability to anticipate production challenges and address, or bring attention to, before a negative impact. Be a continuous promoter and supporter of a multi-cultural diverse workplace, transparency and calculated risk taking.
Specific Duties May Include But Not Limited To:
• Support the SFPG group at large as well as LP and/or PM on assigned projects
• Manage and distribute call sheets, calendars, shoot schedules
• Facilitate video conference calls, arrange meetings, guest lists for security (when in office returns)
• Work as production coordinator on-set in various locations and weather conditions.
• Contact and hold freelance crew for shoots, communicate rates per PM or LP
• Contract routing: location agreements, guest releases, and contracts
• Coordinate travel logistics with Viacom travel department
• Assist with crew and talent communications as requested, such as; equipment pickups and drop-offs, Talent transportation, and PA schedules
• Facilitate vendor setup within ARIBA system and Submit/Confirm PO's and invoices
• Help Track cost reporting departmental cost tracker
• Prepare and process paperwork including payroll for crew, talent, and freelancers
• Assist in actualizing of budgets (PO logs, crew payroll logs, PC logs, etc.)
• Prepare T&E reconciliations for p-cards and corporate cards
• Field inquiries from vendors regarding invoices, payments, and/or vendor setup.
• Maintain documentation on team's shared drive and in Wrike (project management program)
• Fulfill other duties and tasks as requested by the project lead or supervisor
• 2 Years + production management experience, preferably with some on-set experience
• Proficiency in MS Office, and become proficient with OneDrive, Google Applications, Showbiz Budgeting, ARIBA, Concur, etc.
• BA/BS Degree preferred
• Ability to work in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Professional, self-motivated, results-oriented with a ''can do'' attitude
• Must be able to travel, mainly domestically
• Able to respond and work after business hours on productions and/or attend to urgent and timely issues
• Maintain confidential information
• Inquisitive and willing to continue learning
• Strong written and verbal communication skills