Video Ad Product Manager
Fort Lauderdale, FL
CBS Sports Digital consists of some of the most popular and trusted sports destinations on the web: CBSSports.com, 247Sports.com, Scout.com, MaxPreps.com, and more. We're passionate about sports; from high-school, to recruiting and college, to professional and fantasy sports, CBS Sports Digital has served fans for over 2 decades. For the past two years, CBS Sports Digital was ComScore's 2nd largest sports property with 61 million visitors per month on average.
CBS Sports Digital is seeking a digital savvy Associate Website Producer to contribute to a team that ensures production support and data quality for SportsLine.com, a premium real-time sports betting information site. This team player's main responsibilities will revolve around actively monitoring multiple platforms to ensure data quality. Additionally, this candidate will possess the ability to troubleshoot issues that arise, solve problems by leveraging in-house tools, as well as follow clearly defined procedures in escalating data issues to third-party feed providers. This motivated candidate will work hand-in-hand with the data science, product, production, editorial and engineering teams in ensuring site quality.
• Primarily focuses on website production, data quality and seasonal maintenance support for SportsLine.com.
• Monitors Projections, Odds and Expert Pick feeds while utilizing state of the art monitoring dashboards
• Has a strong grasp of escalation procedures, and quickly assigns website issues to the appropriate key internal and external stakeholders
• Combs through products on the SportsLine.com website and sports app while searching for issues
• Manages and operates production-based tools that empower associate to correct, update or delete information and data
• Contributes ideas for tools that empower associate to efficiently solve simple and complex problems
• Works closely with data science, product and engineering teams to devise and evolve the processes of managing website production and ability to effectively monitor data quality
• Will be completely responsible for managing products as those products are pushed to production.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Experience with sports betting and gambling
• Experience in HTML, Photoshop and Website production
• Technically knowledgeable in desktop, mobile web and mobile app products, and how each functions
• Ability to understand api's and feeds, and identify issues
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• An eye for detail while combing through data
• Sports fan who has an interest in and a strong understanding of all sports, including football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer and golf
You might also have -
• An interest or knowledge in sports data science and sports betting, including prop bets and future bets.
• Associate or Bachelor's Degree preferred with a focus on New Media technology, Journalism, English
• Quality Assurance experience