Senior Manager, Data Quality Engineer
New York, NY
Overview and Responsibilities
ViacomCBS is embarking on our own Digital Transformation to accelerate growth for our SVOD/AVOD businesses. We're looking for an Associate Data Scientist, Growth and Marketing Products to help us drive and inform our growth strategy for our D2C products and services. The ideal candidate will have a hardworking for the intersection between marketing and data science, and has familiarity with concepts such as lifetime value, churn, lift measurement, incrementality, channel attribution.
This is an exciting opportunity in a rapidly growing part of our business, with visibility to leadership and an ability to make a key impact at the organization.
The candidate joining the team will:
• Have a passion for marketing and driving growth through data
• Drive and inform the technical product roadmap for our suite of data and marketing science products
• Enable holistic incrementality and lift measurement across marketing channels
• Develop probabilistic and deterministic attribution modeling to match campaign exposure to conversion
• Develop models to help inform budgeting and forecasting
• Discover behavioral patterns in our data to drive decision making around content acquisition to optimize towards retention and lifetime value
• Enable measurement of and develop framework for algorithm performance to inform iterative improvement of our content recommendation services to increase lifetime value
• Work across senior stakeholders to understand key business problems and develop data solutions
• 2+ years of experience or advanced degree: MS in Technology (data science, computer science, computer engineering, economics, applied math, statistics, engineering or other quantitative field)
• Understanding of Market Mix Modeling and how it can be used to inform budgeting and forecasting
• Experience in personalization for marketing and customer experience. Knowledge on different personalization algorithms and how they can be used for different scenarios.
• Comfortable programming in Python and writing SQL queries
• Experience utilizing 3rd party data providers to augment customer data records with in-market intent signals, household data, demographics or business firm data, etc to improve personalization approaches.
• Shown expertise in using data intelligence and analytics to drive growth for a brand
• Experience in building data science products end-to-end, from conception and development to validation and working with our engineering team for deployment
• Track record of partnership with data engineering, data science, and software engineering teams to build value and deliver product innovation.
• A curious mind, passion, and motivation to learn new skills, tools, and data science techniques necessary to tackle business challenges