- Full Time
• Invoice customers based on contractual agreements and billing schedules
• Continual review and re-invoicing of customers as contracts are updated
• Process invoices, credit memos and debit memos in a timely and accurate manner
• Partner with revenue team to reprocess, reconcile billing, and revise invoices.
• Individual and team projects to reach departmental goals
• Investigate and resolve customer disputes/issues by working with Client Services, Sales Teams, and other departments, as needed.
• Other duties as assigned by management
• Assists client service & operatives with customer inquiries into billing & invoices
• Works closely with revenue team to ensure accurate GL entries related to billing
• Prior invoicing/billing experience strongly desired
• SalesForce experience strongly desired
• Oracle 12 experience desired
• OperativeOne experience preferred
• Possess a process improvement mindset & flexible to adapt to changes from process improvements
• Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment with a sense of urgency
• Some college experience, with an emphasis on business or accounting.
• Advanced Excel skills strongly required
• Strong analytical and organizational skills with high attention to detail.
• Ability to meet deadlines and set priorities.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Must successfully pass a background check.
In addition, CBS will be guided by applicable federal, state and local laws when considering for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
JOB CATEGORY: Finance