New York, NY
Late Night Cartoons, Inc is looking to immediately fill a Full Time position as ANIMATION AP for an adult half-hour comedy series. The production is fast paced with quick turnarounds. The position will last approximately 3 months with the possibility for extension. This is currently a remote position but a New York based candidate is preferred.
• Work in tandem with a team of a Director, and Assistant Animation Director to follow a set of episodes from production to delivery
• Communicate with team leads and crew members to ensure that no departments fall behind on their assignments
• Help the Assistant Animation Director with script and animatic breakdowns
• Schedule departmental meetings when needed
• Transcribe and distribute notes from meetings when necessary
• Junior to Mid-Level experience
• Understanding of animation production preferred
• Experience working in a professional production environment a must
• Detail-oriented and organized a must
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and communicate concisely
• Familiarity with Photoshop and After Effects a big plus
• Comfortable working with Google Docs, Sheets, MS Word and Excel
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rooop4-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.