Full Time Job
Analytics & Reporting Specialist
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Welcome to Network 10, the home of exciting, bold, escapist entertainment served through your screens on the daily! With shows that get people talking like MasterChef Australia, Australian Survivor, The Bachelor and The Project, we have expanded to include a new stable of well-known subscription brands including MTV and Nickelodeon and their related digital & event properties as part of the global ViacomCBS organisation.
But enough about us - we're looking for an experienced Analytics & Reporting Specialist to join our talented Analytics Team, reporting to the Head of Data & Digital Audience.
This team works closely with 10's data monetisation and data platform teams, offering exposure to the wider ecosystem we work with. The role requires a demonstrative understanding of digital analytics and reporting methodologies and toolkits, and an ability to think critically about solving business problems using data. You will get to work with best of breed technologies and partners as you help Network 10 evolve into an increasingly data-driven business.
We'll need you to do stuff like this:
• Provide analysis, reporting and insights, across 10's digital audience, content and platform ecosystem (web, mobile and connected TVs)
• Provide relevant analysis and reporting for marketing channels, helping to identify opportunities to improve the way we engage our audiences and promote content across various media channels, both owned & paid.
• Working with our team of specialists to manage and continuously improve 10's digital analytics & reporting platforms (Adobe, Tealium, Google, Tableau, and more if added in future)
• Conduct ad-hoc analysis to support queries from stakeholders across the business, such as sales, product, and marketing
• Support platform testing and solution design specifications, including documentation, when enhancements to our apps or analytics are made
• Support 10's media agency and marketing teams with relevant analytics and reporting for marketing activity
• Present reports and insights in a compelling and consumable way to a mix of stakeholders across the business
• Work with the wider analytics & data team, to manage a roadmap for analytics and reporting enhancements
• Continually develop and maintain a suite of self-service insights and reporting tools for stakeholders across the business
• Support the development of collateral to help educate the business on the composition, points of difference and value of 10's audience and analytics
We'd love you to have:
• Extensive experience and technical expertise in Adobe Analytics (3-5 years +)
• Experience with Google Analytics
• Experience with analytics & reporting in paid & social media platforms (Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, programmatic trading platforms, etc.)
• Experience developing report suites and visualising data in BI Platforms
• Ability to query data (SQL, other
• ) is preferred but not essential
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• A strong desire to learn
• Open to other people's perspectives and/or learning new ways to doing things
• Working collaboratively with others, adopting a 'how can I help?' approach to problem solving
• A genuine interest in television, streaming, and media, and the role of data & digital in a connected world
• Ability to work well autonomously when needed and as part of a team
If this describes you and you're motivated by a career in media, please apply online.
We'd like to see a brief cover letter outlining your suitability to the role, and a CV detailing your relevant experience & skills.
Network 10 has a strict policy on the use of Agencies - please no agency applications #sorrynotsorry
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4yww1-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.