Senior Vice President, Content Data Science
New York, NY
Overview and Responsibilities
The Agile Release Manager is responsible for scheduling, planning, and facilitating the software's development and delivery process. He/she will be responsible for working in collaboration with the DevOps, PMO, and other release managers to deliver the global consumer facing software updates as part of our Agile Release Train! As there are a lot of apps in the ecosystem of our global streaming service, the Agile Release Manager must have a working understanding of how Roku, iOS Mobile, Android TV, AMZ Fire TV, Fire TV, tvOS app are submitted for approval/certification. He/she needs to have a proven grasp of how to scale Lean and Agile practices and understand the unique opportunities and challenges associated with facilitating and continuously aligning complex development programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Partnering with other release managers on the Agile Release Train, find opportunities for aligning Paramount + INTL release activities with existing Paramount+ USA release activities where it makes sense.
• Optimize the flow of work through the Agile Release Train
• Support the creation, and improvement of a continuous delivery pipeline by promoting DevOps practices within the organization
• Facilitate Agile Release Train events/processes and assist the teams in delivering value on a predictable cadence.
• Establish and communicate the calendars(s) for Iterations and Program Increments (PIs)
• Facilitate periodic synchronization events between all teams that need to get on Release Train
• Agile or Safe certifications preferred.
• 5+ years of proven work experience as a Program/Project Manager
• 1+ year of proven work experience as a Release Train Engineer
• Experience facilitating Agile, Scrum, Kanban, or XP teams to deliver solutions
• Experience with the implementation of large-scale programs (which include large complex projects / tracks)
• The ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization
• Experience creating and managing project budget and financials
• Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills with ability to present to executive management
• Ability to navigate through ambiguity, set direction, and influence those not under direct line of management