Cyber Security Engineer
Remote / Virtual
Masterchef. The Bachelor. I'm A Celebrity. Survivor Australia. The Project.
These are the shows that get people talking - and they're at home along with many more at Network 10. We're the home of exciting, bold, escapist entertainment served through your screens on the daily.
And we've been growing since we've joined the CBS family with strong investment in our digital content and platforms, 10 Play, 10 Daily, 10 All Access, and 10 Speaks.
But enough about us.
We have an exciting position for an Agile Project manager to join the technology team. The role will be responsible for managing multiple concurrent projects, while also being involved in gathering and documenting business requirements for some of the projects.
We're obviously looking for someone with all the skills, but more importantly we want someone who is passionate about solving problems, innovating all the time, and helping 10 succeed in the forever-changing media world.
You'll get to do stuff like this:
• Oversee project execution - estimates, time frames, scope management and risks.
• Gather and document business requirements
• Running of daily stand-ups, sprint planning sessions, story break-down and showcases.
• Management of the agile board (through JIRA)
• Proactive and effective stakeholder engagement and management
• Concise, accurate and timely project reporting.
You should probably have:
• A deep understanding of agile practices.
• Experience in leading a team of designers, testers and developers.
• Exceptional organisational skills with experience managing and working within budgets and time-pressured environments.
• Exceptional communication skills and an ability to tailor your message to suit your audience's needs (who may or may not be technical)
• Experience in managing small projects simultaneously.
• Project management accreditation and/or equivalent experience with agile project and development methods.
• Experience in eliciting and document business requirements.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about working with the latest platforms and technologies, takes pride in their work and is keen to work and learn in a collaborative environment. So, if you're passionate about technology and media and you're ready for a new challenge, let's talk. Start by applying via the link to our website.