Late Night Cartoons, Inc is looking to immediately fill a Full Time position as AFTER EFFECTS CHARACTER RIGGER on an adult half-hour comedy series. The production is fast paced with quick turnarounds. This position will last approximately 3 months with the possibility for extension. This is currently a remote position but a New York based candidate is preferred.
• Rig After Effects Puppets
• Import hand drawn frames from Photoshop into Rigs
• Test rigs before submitting for final approval
• Openly communicate when you need assistance with a challenging rig.
• Proactively work towards moving the assembly line forward
• Being aware of your own workload and schedule
• Composite Drawn Animation sequences on occasion
• Composite exported Adobe Character Animator sequences on occasion
• Maintain an open and professional demeanor regarding direction, changes and shifting requirements
• Solid understanding of After Effects and compositing
• Experience with the specifics of rigging and puppets
• Ability to maintain a clean and organized Project file
• Willingness to work within an established workflow
• Experience using After Effects scripts and expressions
• Understanding of Episodic or Animated Series Pipelines a plus
• Knowledge of Photoshop is a must
• Detail-oriented and organized a must
• Understanding of Animation Production preferred
• Experience working in a professional production environment preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5kk20-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.