Late Night Cartoons, Inc is looking to immediately fill a Full Time position as 2D CHARACTER DESIGNERS on an adult half-hour comedy series. The production is fast paced with quick turnarounds. The position will last approximately 4 months with the possibility for extension. This is currently a remote position but a New York based candidate is preferred.
• Collaborate with the EP, Art Supervisor and Leads in creating Characters in Photoshop
• Design characters for eventual After Effects/Character Animator rigging
• Update mouth, eye and poses in existing Photoshop Assets for use in Adobe Character Animator puppets
• Maintain an open and professional demeanor regarding direction, changes and shifting requirements
• Mid to Senior Level experience
• Knowledge of Animation and Animation Production is a must
• Experience with the specifics of rigging and puppets a major plus
• Solid Photoshop drawing skills and ability to stay on model
• Understanding of caricature and parody
• Experience animating in Photoshop Timeline, After Effects or Character Animator a plus
• Extensive character design with focus on comedic expression or caricature
• Strong understanding of human anatomy
• Streamlined Comic Book Style characters or art is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6zzwq-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.