Digital Media Manager
Vector, an Artist management firm is seeking a well-rounded creative to collaborate and execute on design direction to produce visuals, content and other media used for advertising, broadcast and promotional use during album and tour cycles and other marketing campaigns and Website management and design including knowledge of hosting. CMS, and SSL deployment.
The position sits within an internal, cross-functional Marketing team that works across an extensive client roster of artists to provide expertise and services such as A&R administration, physical/digital distribution, event management (experiential and activation), content (creation, production and programming), graphic design, social media, direct to consumer campaigns, e-commerce, merchandising, business development (licensing, promotional & sponsorship), tour marketing and VIP ticketing.
This position reports directly to the General Manager, Head of Marketing, and Senior Marketing Manager.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO:
• Liaise with marketing team to ideate around creative direction and execute layout and design elements for use in brand-building campaigns
• Graphic Design
• Develop, design or edit still or animated graphics, logos, album packaging, websites, social graphics, direct marketing materials, advertising and other promotional materials
• Website design and front-end development
• Design the layout, usability, and visual appearance of artist websites, as well as maintain its core structure, e-commerce features (ticketing and merch), SSL Certificates, and hosting.
• Assist with the design and development of promotional pitch materials and other collaterals
• Video editing of short form and promotional content
• Assembling raw footage and transferring or uploading
• Inputting graphics and sound to enhance footage
• Digitally editing video and synchronizing them into one rough cut file
• Improving and correcting lighting, coloring and faulty footage
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING:
• Bachelor's Degree in Art, Graphic Design, Web Design or related field
• 1 year of relevant design, website, and digital experience or equivalent relevant collegiate curriculum, internships and extracurriculars
• Proficiency in graphic design software (Adobe Suite)
• Web development – CMS competency (WordPress, etc.), Basic HTML and CSS, Understanding of SSL and Pixel Deployment, DNS and Domain level basics
• Creative portfolio of past work for reference required
• Basic to Moderate skills with video editing software (Adobe Premiere Preferred, Final Cut Pro, iMovie)
• Capacity to coordinate multiple projects and competing work demands in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment
• Aptitude to develop creative elements critical to marketing strategy on tight deadlines
• Proven organizational skills, time management and strong attention to detail
• Demonstrated experience in direct marketing – online and social media
• Exhibit positive interpersonal skills in collaborating directly with artists, managers and other members of cross-functional team
• Self-motivated and problem-solving with respect to job-related issues
• Maintain confidentiality of information regarding company clients and other sensitive information
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3kxv9-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.