Role PurposeResponsible for the creative ideation and execution of content across all platforms in support of brand initiatives and show campaigns, taking projects from brainstorm through post production and supporting one-off creative needs as they arise. They will own the creation and production process of multi-platform video from ideation through post-production and project management. They will produce shoots in the field and on-set, working closely with production companies and talent.
• Write/produce/edit launch spots, quote spots, social videos and other video content for USA Network.
• Work with graphic designers, editors, and audio mixers to shepherd projects through the entire production process.
• Develop innovative shoot ideas for launch campaigns, including social components.
• Concept and shoot creative on a fast turnaround.
• Work with outside companies on campaign development and execution.
• Partner with various in-house teams (Ad Sales, Affiliate Marketing, Consumer Marketing, and all digital platforms) to create communications that tie in with marketing campaigns.
• Partner with the team for brainstorming and script-writing.
• 2+ years experience writing, producing, and editing promos and social content for a cable, broadcast or streaming network.
• Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro editing.
• Must have a show reel that demonstrates work from a series or launch campaign.
• Knowledge of all aspects of video production and post-production.
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice when needed.
• Must be located within commutable distance of NBCU offices in 30 Rock, NYC.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Excellent leadership skills, editorial judgment and creative abilities, with solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strongly developed conceptual skills and ability to convey them in presentations.
• Excellent relationship building skills.
• Self-starter who is assertive, enthusiastic, and highly motivated.
• Must have an avid interest in sports and entertainment.
• Have an awareness of and genuine interest in the state of our art and industry trends.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmwmq3-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.