THE ROLE: ART DIRECTOR, CREATIVE MARKETING, USA NETWORK & UNIVERSAL KIDS
The Art Director role will be responsible for overseeing all 360 design initiatives, providing comprehensive creative and strategic design directions on campaigns for the USA network and Universal Kids, as well as working on movie promotions for Bravo, E! and SYFY. The candidate will work closely with the Sr. Creative Director to maintain cohesive and consistent brand across all platforms on USA - on air, print, social and digital.
The candidate should have a strong creative point-of-view, passion for developing fresh and unique approach to each project, a collaborative style, and the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving industry. While independent-minded and highly self-motivated, fostering a ''team-first'' environment, candidate must have be exceptionally organized and have experience leading a design team.
• Oversee and lead creative development of print, digital and motion design, ensuring all goals are met with high creative quality standard.
• Ensure that teams deliver projects that are exceptional creatively and strategically driven.
• Create an environment of collaboration between promos, social and digital team.
• Ensure design consistency across all brands, working closely with various other design groups within the company.
• Be highly communicative and responsive both within your team and across the company while managing a large volume of projects.
• Research new talent and resources including designers, and other outside creatives.
Ensure projects meet deadlines and budgets
• 5+ years of design experience within a television/cable network OR a design agency
• Passionate about design, typography, photography, animation and trends & pop culture.
• Deep and sharp knowledge on design trend/history and art history
• Willing to Inspire and share the knowledge and background skills with rest of the team
• Thoughtful and caring personality who thrives in seeing growth of her direct reports and the team
• Collaborative and be able to establish great partnership across the internal stakeholders as well as external agencies and partners.
• Must be fluent in all Adobe suites. Knowledge of visual effects and 3D is a plus
• Knowledge of all aspects of design, print, digital, live action and photography shoot production and post -production is essential
• Self-starter and risktaker with projects with new ideas, strong creative imagination and fresh design thinking and directions
• Multi-tasker, very detailed and organized minded creative
• Proven ability to develop and execute strategy-driven, high quality design
• Proven track record of success within a fast-paced, deadline-drive, team-oriented environment where an ability to multi-task and be highly flexible is essential.
• Skilled in Writing treatments, briefs and creative
• Great verbal and written communication with presentation skills
• Minimum of 3-5 years of design experience within a television/cable network OR a design agency
• Must be able to provide a reel/portfolio of work examples
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3xv3x-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.