Vice President, Brand Marketing
Culver City, CA
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Sales team at UPROXX.
A little bit about our team:
• UPROXX is an authoritative lifestyle brand & content producer that was recently acquired by Warner Music Group, and is one of the most influential voices in popular culture today.
• The team is an upbeat group of diverse professionals who pride themselves on delivering high-quality customer service, a tremendous work ethic and creative selling. The office is a dynamic workspace that fosters fresh thinking and collaboration.
• The role is based in Los Angeles and may cover accounts along the west coast, reporting into the VP of Sales in the Los Angeles office.
Why this could be your next big break:
UPROXX is seeking an experienced, extremely motivated, sales-driven Brand Partner to join our Los Angeles office. As part of a best in class sales team, the Brand Partner will be selling fully integrated 360 content marketing programs across desktop, mobile, video, social, and award-winning branded content. This solution-oriented individual will be responsible for creating partnerships across multiple passion points and initiatives while maximizing revenue.
Here you'll get to:
• As part of a best in class sales team, the Brand Partner will be selling fully integrated 360 content marketing programs across desktop, mobile, video, social, and award-winning branded content.
• This solution-oriented individual will be responsible for creating partnerships across multiple passion points and initiatives while maximizing revenue.
• This person will be responsible for nurturing established territories while also having the opportunity to develop and sell untapped regions.
• The ideal candidate is creative, ambitious, organized, and is great at identifying and closing business across specific categories/regions.
• Schedule and execute multiple in person face to face (or remote) meetings a week that may include lunches, dinners, and client entertaining. These will be reported on a weekly basis for analysis.
• Act as the main liaison between UPROXX and advertisers on all marketing programs, including but not limited to advertising campaigns, custom content programs, events, social promotions, etc.
• Gather marketplace and advertiser information through competitive websites as well as trade journals.
• Keep abreast of forthcoming marketing and editorial developments and special promotions to communicate with advertiser base.
• Prepare weekly sales reports.
Rockstar candidates will have:
• Minimum of 3+ years of media and sales experience meeting and/or exceeding quotas.
• Strong experience selling digital content and BIG ideas.
• Experience meeting or exceeding revenue goals on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis across Digital, Mobile, Video, Branded Content, and Events.
• Proven ability to build upon existing account relationships while prospecting and developing new accounts.
• Campaign and custom content management experience.Exceptional client relationships and communications skills.
• Impeccable organization and attention to details.
• A positive, upbeat attitude and someone who is ''Win-Win'' with a desire to meet/exceed all goals.
• A desire and capability to work in a fast-paced, results, and deadline-driven environment.
• Strong skills using Microsoft Office Suite and Apple/Mac applications.
• A Bachelor's Degree preferred.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Advertising agency and/or Brand/Client relationships and/or experience.
• Familiarity with the Los Angeles and West Coast markets within the advertising and publishing community.
• A passion for music, entertainment, and sports lifestyle content.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.