Full Time Job
- Full Time
Universal Pictures Home Entertainment (UPHE) Digital Distribution oversees the transactional film and television businesses including PVOD, PEST, EST and VOD for Universal Pictures, Focus Features, Illumination, DreamWorks Animation and independent studios. Within this group, the Business Operations team focuses on leveraging technology to create operational efficiencies for the Digital business. The primary role of the Associate will be to support the Business Operations Manager in system development, vendor oversight, and special projects while managing day-to-day tasks aimed at ensuring clean data flow to downstream systems and teams, identifying and solving system issues as they arise, and leveraging reporting tools to achieve automation. This role will work closely with our Operations & Technology team to design technological solutions for new business initiatives and create viable enhancements to existing processes.
• Support the Business Operations Manager with special projects, reporting tools, system development, and vendor oversight.
• Act as the primary point of contact to mitigate systems and reporting issues.
• Coordinate closely with IT teams to ensure systems and processes maintain alignment with business goals.
• Assist in system design to create operational efficiencies across the business.
• Aid in project tracking and documentation to provide cross-team updates on new system developments, projects, and processes.
• Engage in data scrubbing to ensure system accuracy and clean data flow.
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the company.
• Associate degree preferred.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, writing, and communication skills.
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office including Excel.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Experience with Salesforce/Smartsheet is a plus.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA.
Desired Characteristics :
• A team player who can successfully operate in a team-oriented setting and possesses exceptional interpersonal, communication, and critical thinking skills.
• Detail-oriented self-starter who loves efficiency and is passionate about creating solutions.
• Strong work ethic with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage workload across multiple projects.
• Highly adaptable and excels in fast-paced environments.
• Analytical with an appetite for data cleansing.
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
This position is eligible for company-sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website. Salary Range: $65,000.00-$70,000.00.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy9zbp-34-232-62-64-42 in your application.
Salary Range: $65,000 to $70,000 Per Year ($ USD)