SAP Sd Functional Lead
Universal Music Group
Woodland Hills, CA
The Vice President of Repertoire Products and Services reports to the SVP of Products and Services and is responsible for business engagement, delivery, architecture, engineering, and operational continuity of UMG's repertoire products and services. This candidate will also have financial responsibility across the Repertoire Products and Services cost center including budget development, presentation, tracking and forecasting.
In addition to these responsibilities, the Vice President of Repertoire Products and Services acts as a key member of the Products and Services leadership team, helping to develop and drive best technology practices as well as helping to develop the next set of technology leaders.
Finally, this role is global in scope, with teams in North and South America, Europe, and India and stakeholders around the world.
How you'll CREATE:
The Vice President, Repertoire Products and Services is responsible for delivery of technology capabilities to support business functions. The role is expected to:
• Develop technology vision and oversee the architecture, design and continual evolution of the global Repertoire Products and Services ecosystem.
• Build and lead a team of product managers, architects, and engineers who are collectively responsible for designing, building, and servicing repertoire products and services.
• Organize and manage the portfolio of strategic and tactical initiatives as part of an overall program of work supporting repertoire creation, discovery, business operations, and delivery capabilities.
• Ensure the Repertoire Product and Services strategies, roadmaps, and release plans deliver against UMG's strategic company vision, annual financial plans, and delivery timelines while minimizing risk to the business.
• Ensure that the business and technology teams clearly understand how their work supports UMG's business strategy and objectives and are how these objectives will be achieved.
• Work collaboratively with business teams, technology teams, and 3rd party business partners to plan and deliver process improvements and technology features that are aligned with strategic objectives.
• Cultivate and manage internal relationships with repertoire stakeholders including, but not limited to: Label A&R Admin, Label Production, UGC Claiming, Metadata Operations, and Digital Supply Chain
• Cultivate and manage external relationships with UMG's customers, technology vendors, service providers, and affiliate technology teams.
• Oversee the analysis, design, development, debugging, and modification of all Repertoire Products and Services.'Prepare annual budget and monthly forecasts, prepare and present applications for expenditure (AFEs), control and track actual spend against plan.
• Line management responsibility for the Repertoire Products and Services team.
• Provide technical coaching, goal-setting, and ongoing feedback to the Repertoire Products and Services team.
• Establish and enforce best practices in agile software development
• Verify the technical and operational feasibility of all releases
• Ensure that all software is developed to established quality and security standards
• Work closely with customer and internal teams to ensure continual improvement of repertoire products and services.
• Manage Service Levels and Key Performance Indicators
• Manage the feedback and review program for the development of the Repertoire Products and Services team.
Bring your VIBE:
• Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, or Computer Information Systems, plus 10+ years related experience and/or training.
• 10+ years Recorded Music Industry Experience
• 10+ year Program and Project Management Experience (Business or Technology programs)
• 10+ years technology delivery and operations experience
• Recorded Music process understanding including rights, repertoire, and content management.
• Solid working knowledge of current technologies and industry leading managed service offerings.
• Demonstrated commitment to customer service and high-quality service delivery.
• Adaptability to shifting priorities in spending strategies, product demands and purchasing timelines.
• Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
• Proactively manage expectations across multiple stakeholders and priorities
• Achieve results through influence over both external and internal organizations.
• Strong negotiation skills coupled with diplomacy and understanding of working with clients and external partners to deliver capabilities and operational efficiencies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; capable of interfacing effectively with executive management
• Program management, project management, financial management and risk management of programs and projects.
• Creative operational thinking with a strategic viewpoint
• Strong ethical values and integrity.
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Winter Break'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roxw2p-3-229-142-91-42 in your application.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.