Treasury Specialist (12 Month Maternity Cover)
The Banking Projects + Operations team based in London is seeking a Treasury Specialist for a 12-month maternity contract. We seek a candidate with strong knowledge of Treasury processes, attention to detail and excellent problem solving to complement the teams global project scope and proactively identify regional specific nuances or enhancements.
Skills & Experience
• Regional coverage of Banking Security Management for global banking platforms
• Regional coverage of Bank Account Management
• Proactively identify new global payment solutions
• Global coverage for UMG Treasury advised FX rates for regional revaluation and daily transactions
• Support 'Global Finance' with business process analysis to develop and drive solutions
• Become subject matter expert for bank agnostic Payment Formats (primarily XML 20022). Supporting various XML based projects by offering technical guidance on SAP payment file configuration
• Become subject matter expert for technical configuration of bank platform FIS 'TRAX'
(TRAX is a standardized bank platform designed to mirror/replace bank owned web portals)
• Become subject matter expert for technical configuration of Treasury Management System 'KTP'
• Proven track record of Treasury or Finance experience within an international organization
• Strong analytical skills with proactive and critical mindset, capable of designing both dynamic and structured end to end solutions based on banking needs
• Ability to work autonomously to deadlines on assigned tasks or projects within international setting
• Knowledge of XML bank file structures and SWIFT messages workflows
• Knowledge of SAP
• Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
• Private Medical Insurance
• 25 paid days of annual leave
• Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
• Holiday Purchase scheme
• Dental and Travel Insurance options
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Salary Sacrifice Cars
• Subsidised Gym Membership
• Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know...
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm1ewm-3-227-235-216-42 in your application.