Store Manager, eCommerce
Universal Music Group
Store Manager, eCommerce (Innovation)
Universal Music Group is seeking an E-Commerce Operations Innovation Manager to work across our artist's and label stores to ensure best-in-class e-commerce services are regularly achieved and maintained. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most successful artists and entertainment companies in the world and to work with emerging digital music and entertainment technologies. You will have opportunities to submit ideas and processes for the company to utilize in the future.
The E-Commerce Operations Innovation Manager role will be responsible for quality assurance & testing across multiple operations functions, international operations support, and process documentation. This role will work closely with 3rd party sales channel partners, international territories, store management, and tech/development teams.
How you'll CREATE:
• Act as a central resource to support the eCommerce Operations & Innovation Sr. Director and additional label rosters as needed
• Document new and existing processes
• Assist in outlining business requirements for new tech and development requests
• Innovate and research new operations features we should add to our Ecommerce roadmap
• Execute the setup of new eCommerce features and capabilities
• Work with the Cross Functional Teams to help roadmap features to improve store operations efficiency
• Integrate third-party applications and sales channels with external partners to provide additional revenue opportunities
• Troubleshoot operational and technical issues that may arise while onboarding new or existing 3rd party channels
• Uphold positive working relationships with labels, partners, and third-party vendors
• Collaborate with the store management team to help understand the painpoints they experience in their day to day and actively map out ways to employ technical improvements
• Test and QA store fronts and provide recommendations to optimize storefront operations
• Review store and product launches for Cross Functional Teams
• Work with the Operations Innovation team on testing various functionality for international ecommerce hubs
• Support international territories by working with the tech and dev teams to request new features or troubleshoot bugs on their behalf
• Update Training documentation regularly
• Troubleshoot and aid in problem solving backend and frontend issues as they arise
• Available outside of business hours as needed
Bring your VIBE:
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in eCommerce, project management, tech/operations, music business, or related field required
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Merchandising, or a Related Field preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Office) and Project Management software (Monday.com, Asana)
• Understanding of Facebook and Instagram commerce capabilities
• Aptitude for documentation and process defining
• Experience or working knowledge of Shopify Plus
• Intermediate knowledge of inventory and sales reporting
• Strong aptitude for technical projects
• Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Amazon or other
• Extremely detail oriented and highly organized
• Self-starter who can complete tasks and manage multiple projects with minimal supervision
• Proactive and adept problem solver; ability to come up with inventive solutions on the fly
• Natural collaborator. Must be willing to set ego aside in order to deliver for our customers (both fans and artists).
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to successfully work cross functionally with both internal teams and external vendors
• Adept at working in a fast-paced environment and successfully juggle multiple projects and tasks with tight deadlines
• Easily adjusts to shifting priorities
• Trustworthy with sensitive information
• Photoshop experience is preferred
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Java, & Ruby is a plus
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits, and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Gift Week'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71388-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.