Universal Music Group
Woodland Hills, CA
UMG is currently seeking a Special Markets Royalty Analyst in its Royalties Department.
How you'll CREATE:
• Analyze and process licensing income
• Support royalty statements in accordance with the artist and producer contracts
• Process licensing advances according to the deal memo or artist contract
• Process flow thru payments
• Process and analyze BRC reports
• Create and link manual articles
• Research inquiries
• Special projects as needed
Bring your VIBE:
• 4-year college degree in Business/Accounting / Finance or minimum of 14 units of Accounting required
• Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail oriented work
• Strong analytical background
• Must be computer proficient using Microsoft Excel
• Experience with recording contracts and prior royalty experience preferred
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
• 10-key by touch required
• Overtime as required
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Gift Week'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1884x-3-87-33-97-42 in your application.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.