Universal Music Group
Woodland Hills, CA
How you'll CREATE
• You will be part of an Agile team, working on global projects with a focus on the digital distribution of music and video.
• You will be designing and implementing (micro-) services, frameworks, and API's using tools like Swagger, Spring, and BPM Workflow Engines.
• Your applications will be running in the Amazon Cloud (AWS) and you will be able to leverage its tools and services to rapidly design, build and deploy your applications.
• You will participate in code reviews, feature testing, and bugfixing.
• ''We build it, we run it'' - You will have operational responsibility for the applications you build.
Bring your VIBE:
• Ideally, you have a degree in computer science (or related field) or a minimum of 5 years of experience in a professional software development environment or open-source projects.
• You enjoy solving problems with software and are passionate about coding.
• You design and build scalability, reliability, and resiliency into your projects.
• You are very familiar with object-oriented programming languages. Ideally, you are experienced with Java and .NET.
• You possess good English skills and would be comfortable speaking daily with colleagues in London, New York, and Salzburg. Some German is a plus.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx7y1q-54-224-117-125-42 in your application.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.