Network Implementation Engineer
Universal Music Group
Kings Cross, United Kingdom
We are seeking an outstanding Senior .NET Developer to join a new project starting in January 2021.
This exciting project will re-write an existing legacy royalties application and is a great opportunity to join the team from the very start of the prototyping and build phase. Discovery and Analysis is already well underway to enable the team to be onboarded efficiently and to gain momentum from the outset.
This technical and challenging project is fundamental to the publishing processes at UMPG, and will integrate with other applications and teams as part of a wider over-arching solution.
Skills & Experience
• Strong C# and .NET Core knowledge
• Knowledge of SQL and modern ORMs or equivalent
• Understanding of AWS serverless services
• Ability to assist in the technical direction of the architecture
• Proven experience of delivering high quality solutions that are fit for purpose, maintable, robust, scalable and secure
• Excellent communication skills as the team collaborate daily
• Ability to keep up to date with the latest development technologies and practices
• Passionate about software development with drive to continuously improve
• Good planning and organisational skills
• Able to focus on detailed work
• Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
• Private Medical Insurance
• 25 paid days of annual leave
• Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
• Holiday Purchase scheme
• Dental and Travel Insurance options
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Salary Sacrifice Cars
• Subsidised Gym Membership
• Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know…
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.