Campaign Release Executive
Universal Music Group
Kings Cross, United Kingdom
The ideal candidate for this role should have an in-depth understanding of the technology platforms involved in media buying and be able to develop well planned solutions. They should be a dynamic and organised problem-solver, who is eager to learn about developments in the media industry and best practice in campaign management and analytics technology.
Skills & Experience
• Accountable for day-to- day operational processes of campaigns including set-up, receipt/development of creative or tags, trafficking, troubleshooting, QA, reporting and campaign optimization
• Oversee + manage Universal's gratis ad inventory as negotiated with various partners to activate across applicable platforms.
• Manage gratis tracking system to ensure spends are accurately captured, tracked and recharged
• Build and a/b test dynamic ad creatives for remarketing campaigns
• Analyze campaign performance, identify trends and suggest opportunities for improvement
• Monitor media for pacing, delivery, placement, and flight date
• Research and record trends, innovations, and changes that affect media buying
• Build gratis campaign recap reports that detail ad performance, learnings, and other insights
• Traffic media campaigns as directed by media planners through DSP partners: Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Snap, Google Ads, LinkedIn, DV360 etc.
• Aid in educating the digital & marketing teams on best-practices and data driven techniques
• Liaise with labels and territories to ensure effective communication of gratis inventory allocations
• High level of proficiency with Facebook, Twitter, Snap, TikTok, Google ads platforms
• DV360 and programmatic experience are a plus
• Knowledge and understanding of Google Shopping Campaigns, Facebook Catalog Manager, and Shopify
• Tenacious, creative problem solver, enthusiastic self-starter focused on delivering results
• Comfortable with data / analytics and interested in learning more
• Able to build compelling reports detailing campaign successes, ROI and learnings
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to handle heavy workload, mediating many demands and requests with strong problem-solving drive
• You build great relationships with clients, vendors, and reps
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
• Private Medical Insurance
• 25 paid days of annual leave
• Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
• Holiday Purchase scheme
• Dental and Travel Insurance options
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Salary Sacrifice Cars
• Subsidised Gym Membership
• Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know…
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.