Domestic Marketing Executive
Universal Music Group
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world
Universal Music Group is in search of a Senior Finance Manager to be based in Manila.
About the role:
• Assist Finance Director to manage the preparation of monthly reporting and analysis of financial data accurately
• Responsible for regular analysis and financial reports to support business decision making.
• Oversee financial department employees including WNS resources.
• Monitor monthly closing of account, ensures timely submission of reports to Corporate including forecast and budget reporting.
• Work closely with Finance Director on Monthly reporting process, analyse and review financial data including Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
• Prepare various analysis, financial reporting and presentation for Management, including supporting Deal or Project analysis when necessary
• Review, analyze and monitors Company’s financial status and performance to identify and minimize potential risks
• Prepare / review tax related schedules (Corporate Income Tax, VAT, Withholding tax) – monthly, quarterly and yearly basis for FD’s approval
• Prepare / review statutory financial statements
• Coordinate with third party for tax preparation, auditing and other financial needs as necessary
• Support FD in ensuring that everyone in the Company complies with financial policies and procedures of the company, including government financial regulations
• Ensure regular updates of company compliance program and performing periodic walkthrough testing to ensure effectiveness of our internal controls
• At least 7 years of related experience
• Degree in Accountancy, Financial Management or equivalent
• Experience working with multinational organization/environment
• Experience with Financial Systems like JDE, HFM, SAP, Local Tax Reporting via EFS
• Experience with SAP implementation or modules
• Experience with internal and external audit procedures
• Familiar with Labor Laws, Corporate Tax Laws and various local and international Tax Matters
• Leadership experience
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.