Full Time Job
Senior Analyst, Global Analytics
Universal Music Group
- Full Time
Job DescriptionSenior Analyst - Global Analytics
We are looking for a passionate colleague to use data and technology to track, analyze, and report on the performance and earnings of musical compositions.
The job description for this role includes the following responsibilities:
• Collect, clean, and organize data from various sources such as streaming platforms, performance rights organizations, and other databases
• Analyze musical compositions' data to track their usage and revenue, including streams, plays, and sync licensing
• Generate reports and dashboards to provide insights into the performance of musical compositions and the revenue generated from them
• Work with the music publishing team to identify trends and opportunities for growth and to develop strategies for increasing revenue
• Collaborate with other departments such as licensing, marketing, and creative to ensure that data is used to inform decision-making and drive growth
• Stay up to date on industry trends, technology advancements, and new data sources to ensure that the company remains at the forefront of music publishing analytics
The ideal candidate for this role should have:
• A strong understanding of the music industry, music publishing and rights management
• Experience working with data and analytics, including proficiency in Excel, Domo, QuickSight and other data visualization tools
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to turn data into actionable insights
• The ability to work independently and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with other departments and stakeholders
• Be part of an entrepreneurial, global organization that values authenticity, drive, creativity, relationships, and a competitive spirit
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and FSA options, as well as:
• 100% coverage for out-patient mental health services
• Wellbeing reimbursements for fitness classes, spa treatments, meal services, travel, and so much more (up to $720/year)
• A lifetime fertility support allowance of $30,000 to plan participants
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
• 100% immediately vested 401(k) match on the first 5% of your contribution on eligible compensation
• Variety of ways to prioritize much-needed time away from work including:
• Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) for exempt employees
• 3-weeks PTO for non-exempt employees
• 2-weeks paid Winter Break
• 10 Paid Holidays (including Juneteenth and Wellbeing Day)
• Summer Fridays (between Memorial Day and Labor Day)
• Generous paid parental leave for every type of parent
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an E-Verify employer.
Data, Analytics & Business Intelligence
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r03o0m-3-227-251-94-42 in your application.
Salary Range: $720.00 to $0.00 Per Hour ($ USD)
Universal Music Group
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.