Sr. Cyber Security Engineer
Universal Music Group
Remote / Virtual
We are Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
The Global Security Office consists of 3 groups: Security Operations and Business Resiliency, Digital and Physical Threat Management, and Security Governance. As the Security Coordinator, you will be the main point person conducting the Security Assessment intake process. However, projects will traverse all 3 groups as will the development of a security services catalogue.
How you'll CREATE:
• Conduct security assessment intake process: Collect initial data, administer and collect security questionnaires, and partner with internal and 3rd party analysts
• Interface with all levels of employees
• Communicate with international security teams
• Utilize security assessment database to track activity
• Create relevant Security Assessment metrics based on activity
• Assist in projects i.e. building out a new security service catalog
Bring your VIBE:
• 3+ years of relevant experience
• Project management experience (monday.com preferred)
• Ability to automate processes and workflows (QuickBase preferred)
• Proficiency in scripting (Python preferred)
• Advanced Microsoft Office suite and product skills, including SharePoint and Power Apps
• Excellent organization, planning, and priority setting skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor degree preferred
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Gift Week'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1p2xm-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.