SAP Operations Consultant (Global IT)
To support UMG's SAP implementations for the following countries: China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand.
About the role
• To provide 2nd and 3rd line operational support to the global finance (primarily) and supply-chain and BI user community, Business Process Analysts, Support partners and associated technical teams.
• To ensure incident solutions and service requests are implemented and change requests are deployed in-line with UMG SAP competency guidelines.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in supporting an Enterprise SAP solution
• Minimum 6 years hands-on SAP FICO experience
• At least 1 full life-cycle SAP implementations
• Language proficiency: English & Mandarin
• Good finance business process knowledge in P2P, O2C and R2R.
• Strong experience in the IDOC process, CCA, PCA, Settlements, EBS, DME, LSMW, new GL, Tax code setup, Report writer queries, eDoc solutions, requirements gathering, writing functional specs, reviewing root-cause analysis
• Proven experience in implementing interfaces from source system through middleware to SAP
• Accustomed to coordinating with offshore support resources, reviewing and challenging their solutions
• Comfortable in directly interacting with finance personnel to understand, gather or refine requirements, set priorities, and provide status updates.
• Demonstrable skills with MS-Excel regarding pivot tables, visualising datasets and drawing insights
• ABAP coding and debug workflow
• Assets or Project Systems modules
• SAP BI/Analysis for Office/WEBI
• SAP MM
• Change Management
• Redwood Run My Jobs (RMJ)
• Service Now
• ActiveControl by BasisTechnologies
• Rights-Management experience
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvo10m-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.