Universal Music Group
Woodland Hills, CA
UMG is currently seeking a creative, highly motivated RPA Engineer with experience and expertise in UiPath development to join a talented team working on global automation initiatives. This team will help launch and build new feature sets that are informative, engaging, and critical for our internal communities.
The RPA Engineer will be responsible for understanding business process requirements, working with a small but dynamic and highly productive team in building customized automation solutions. This position requires a fast-moving, results-oriented candidate with experience and skill in, among other things, understanding, solving, and developing for vastly different client problems/goals using a single set of underlying core technologies. A successful candidate will need to have the drive and aptitude to work autonomously as well as engaging with senior stakeholders where appropriate.
How you'll CREATE:
The candidate will be responsible for RPA (UiPath) client delivery including hands-on development. He/she will mature existing best practices and deploy their own standards into the current CoE team. The RPA Engineer will be working alongside other team members, sometimes Third-Party partners, to successfully work together to grow the overall operations, this will include driving innovation where required. They will also be responsible for supporting our stakeholders at all stages of their automation journey.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders, other engineers, and designers to produce high-fidelity process flows for review/iteration/approval.
• Ability to design and implement RPA and intelligent automation programs, including defining the automation strategy, facilitate process evaluation and solution design and establish the operating model.
• Write technical user stories and convert user stories into elegant, performant, and highly usable interfaces.
• Provide estimates to the required level of accuracy for stories and tasks and provide regular status updates
• Test deliverables against a user story's acceptance tests.
• Create and contribute to updates towards technical documentation.
• Develop and deploy Bots for large end-to-end RPA implementations comprised of multiple applications and technologies.
Bring your VIBE:
• Strong interpersonal skills with the commitment and ability to perform quickly and effectively as a member of a team, as well as work independently.
• Capable of effectively working and communicating with non-technical internal stakeholders and highly skilled technical development teams in an agile manner to dramatically iterate, develop and deliver in a short time.
• Ability to multi-task, problem-solve, and execute tasks with accuracy and quality in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong drive to continue improving skills and to stay on the cutting edge of RPA technology, in other words, drive innovation on the RPA platform.
• Capable of learning new technologies and platforms quickly and able to apply them to solve complex problems.
• Ability to deliver solutions quickly from start to finish.
• Ability to identify areas that can be streamlined or automated.
• Solid grounding with common design patterns and development best practices.
• Minimum 5-7 years professional experience in software engineering (experience in media/entertainment industry is a plus)
• Degree in Engineering / Computer Science and/or relevant professional certificate(s)
• 2 - 3 years in an RPA Design and Development
• Expert Experience in:
• UiPath (UiPath developer certification is preferred)
• RPA – Process Identification
• RPA – Solutions Design
• RPA – Infrastructure
• RPA – UiPath Foundation
• RPA - Testing
• Bonus Skills:
• Understanding and experience with OCR tools and development. (Familiarity with Abbyy is a big bonus).
• Understanding and experience with Chatbot tools and development.
• Authentication and authorization technologies i.e., SAML, OAuth, OpenID.
• Experience with version control systems (Bitbucket/GitHub).
• Experience working within an Agile team.
• Experience with a continuous integration environment.
• Test-Driven Development and Data-Driven Design.
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Gift Week'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.