Seeking a passionate, highly motivated and experienced finance professional with the agility and flexibility to support and business partner with a team responsible for a group of high growth companies across South East Asia and Korea in a fast changing industry.
Reporting to the Regional CFO, the candidate will participate in the accounting and reporting of the regional office, active in supporting local business units in a broad range of activities including finance and royalty projects and strategic analysis at a regional level for UMG to meet its strategic ambition. The candidate will participate in the annual budget, forecast, statutory / tax reporting and compliance exercises.
Planning and reporting
• Prepare and consolidate monthly reports including but not limited to Prelim, Flash reporting, Sales and Cost analysis, Dashboard and Label analysis
• Assist Senior FP&A Manager to prepare and analyse ad-hoc reports such as artist P&L and market share for various stakeholders for decision making
• Support annual plan and quarterly forecast processes
• Provide HFM support and address Opco queries
• Participate in the statutory audit process of the Regional office
• Assist Regional Finance Manager in regular review of Opco Balance Sheet and improve quality of reconciliation and support from BPO (WNS in China and India)
• Ensure timeliness and completeness of reports by the Opco
• Check Regional Office T&E to ensure compliance
• Coordinate and support Group transactions including dividends, cost recharge with Inter-companies, including reviewing for transfer pricing and relevant indirect taxes
• Support frontline (A&R and Marketing) by preparing relevant P&L and advise on financial performance of projects and marketing spends
• Manage regional office cost and approvals, advise department head on budgeted spends and drive cost savings as needed
• Perform ad-hoc analysis and projects for Cost spending analysis
• Provide direct support to local markets as required
Projects and Process review
• Perform financial, internal controls and compliance review to ensure best practice and complying with Global procedures
• Be an agent of change, identity process improvement, drive better reporting and procedures across the markets, ensuring quality control in all finance deliverables
• Participate in Finance and Royalty Projects, including system or process implementations
• University degree, with ACCA/CPA equivalent
• Preferably with 3 or more years of Finance related roles
• Demonstrate strong attention to detail (critical) and able to query/identify inconsistencies and challenge idea constructively
• Able to work independently and yet possess strong teamwork ethos
• Good written, communication and presentation skills
• Skilled at relationship management with maturity to handle multiple stakeholders with diverse cultures and occasionally stressful environment
• Good accounting / finance understanding and IFRS knowledge
• Strong in MS Excel and PPT, Hyperion (HFM)/SAP experience is a plus
• Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills with strong business acumen
• Can do attitude, with a hands on approach to problem solving and able to work under pressure. Able to deliver on time.
• Project & Process Management Expertise
• Able to manage work with multiple time zones (EU, US)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk90n0-44-201-96-43-42 in your application.