UMG eCommerce & Label Services is seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Refunds & Fraud Prevention Manager to work within the E-Commerce Department. This role will be responsible for ensuring we are providing accurate, policy compliant and timely refunds to our customers. Additionally, this position will be responsible for managing our chargeback and fraud mitigation operations for our E-Commerce stores.
How you'll CREATE:
• Lead the daily operations of our Customer Refunds team comprised of full-time employees plus temporary resources and ensure adherence to our core standards of quality and turnaround time
• Oversee the Fraud Prevention and Chargeback Resolution function and team
• Monitor volume, forecast support needs, and recommend staffing plans to maintain established KPIs
• Perform quality audits to verify only valid refunds are issued and processed correctly, identify handling issues, and provide ongoing coaching to foster and support a high performing team
• Monitor chargebacks to identify trends and opportunities to improve operationally and in our support of customers
• Work cross-functionally with Finance Department to ensure that issued refunds are accurately represented in financial reporting
• Provide weekly KPI reporting to management stakeholders
• Partner with Order Management and Customer Service to ensure all bulk project work is completed
• Assist in creating and implementing new processes and tools continually improve performance
• Uphold the policies of the E-Commerce and Merchandising department as stated in the UMG Customer Care Help Center.
Bring your VIBE:
• 5+ years of experience leading and managing team and refunds analysis
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to recognize situations that need to be escalated to senior management or cross-functional partners.
• Independent thinker; able to make meaningful decisions based on each situation.
• Excellent follow-up skills and 100% follow through on commitments.
• Result and action-oriented, resourceful and efficient
• Strong work ethic, highly motivated, upbeat personality, team player, customer-centric mindset.
• Ability to analyze and report on trends and issues.
• Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office, Internet search skills.
• Previous experience with ecommerce payment platforms and billing and chargeback process knowledge desired.
• E-Commerce Customer Service or management experience preferred
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Gift Week'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2nyw7-35-172-223-30-42 in your application.