Universal Music Enterprises (UMe) is the centralized US catalog entity for the Universal Music Group. Working closely in concert with all of the company's record labels, UMe provides a global frontline approach to catalog management, a concentration of resources, a greater emphasis on strategic marketing initiatives and opportunities in new and emerging technologies.
This position is responsible for coordinating different aspects of catalog digital production in a timely manner.
How you'll CREATE:
• Responsible for planning, scheduling, and monitoring all aspects of production for UMG catalog digital releases.
• Maintain constant communication between internal departments to ensure timely delivery of all projects.
• Support and ensure company and department policies and procedures are followed fairly and consistently.
• Ensure department standards are maintained in terms of quality and quantity.
• Data input and management of database and scheduling systems. These systems include R2, DiGS, and RWS.
• Other duties as assigned by company management.
Bring your VIBE:
• Bachelor's degree (or Associate's degree) or equivalent work experience in related field
• Must be able to meet deadlines
• Ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities
• Must be a critical, agile and creative thinker
• Computer experience: Internet research, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Zoom
• Must have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Highly motivated and with a desire to work in a team environment
• Ability to keep information confidential
• Must be self-directed and well organized
• Relevant internship or equivalent prior coordinator experience. Prior experience in music business, print or audio production a plus
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan with company matching
• Flexible Paid Time Off plus Paid Holidays, 2 week ''Winter Break'' & Wellness Fridays (year-round)
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance & Tuition Reimbursement (after 12 months of service)
• Robust Employee Assistance Program (for you and your loved ones)
• Annual Well-Being Allowance which includes Fitness, Travel, Home Enhancements, Nutrition, and Spa Treatment Reimbursements
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re5q70-3-229-124-74-42 in your application.