Universal Music Group
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Universal Production Music is part of the Universal Music Publishing Group. With more than 4,000 active albums from 40 global libraries UPM have been carving out their own path within production music for over 70 years.
The UPM catalogue is as distinguished as it is diverse representing every major genre and featuring original works form award-wining composers and producers
For this role we are looking for someone passionate about music, cultural trends and people and the way they intertwine.
An all-around player who thinks outside the box and has an excellent ability to crack any brief or task given.
Whilst confident in dealing with clients and efficient at multitasking you are also happy to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment!
Skills & Experience
• Proactively promote a high standard of services to clients
• Provide timely and accurate music searches for a wide variety of clients, dealing with musical requests across any style or genre
• Build relationships with key clients. Develop a regular targeted calls and meetings routine and actively seek out new business opportunities
• Help organise and attend client events and contribute marketing ideas for client engagement across PR, e-marketing, targeted campaigns, promotions and social media
• Provide weekly progress reports on client feedback including releases, usage, music trends, new projects, relevant events and new contacts
• Keen interest in learning new trends, styles or genres and how to apply it on our client communication
• Work closely with marketing to ensure that all activations support the wider sales goals
• Key point of contact in the office for all incoming music related queries and keeping the client database up to date
• Self-motivated and eager to learn
• Persistent, tenacious and results oriented
• Proactive and excellent at working to tight deadlines
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with excellent negotiation skills.
• Ability to create and present compelling presentations
• Experience with music licensing, sync or production music
• Experience in marketing and PR
• Interest in digital media and new and emerging technologies
• Experience of dealing with major broadcasters, advertising agencies and TV production companies
• Time spent creating or producing music.
Just So You Know…
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.