R2 is a Universal Music owned application that maintains and feeds repertoire metadata to downstream systems (such as scheduling, delivery, financial, rights etc) both internal and external to UMG.
As a Metadata Cleanser within the Metadata Operations team, you will be working on a variety of data projects including enriching and cleansing of talent data.
Skills & Experience
• Proactively review and address data issues (using various tools/methods provided), for specific business issues including:
• Identifying duplicate data (e.g. talent/party records)
• Recognising missing/incomplete data (e.g. both critical items and helpful, disambiguating information)
• Detecting incorrect/poor data (e.g. understanding usage of talent/party data and ''names'', and the appropriate associations to repertoire data)
• Investigate root cause of common data issues and explore means of prevention
• Manage daily workloads
• Coordinate prioritisation and workload across team members involved in data cleansing projects
• Ask appropriate questions and liaise with key contacts and stakeholders
• Track and quantify project progress and provide regular reports
• Build strong relationships within team and stakeholders as needed to complete tasks
• Proactively raise and discuss data issues/themes with colleagues and line manager
• Participate in and contribute towards group-based data projects
• Support the Global Metadata Operations support team in reactive trouble shooting of Talent/Party data
• Customer focused. Must be solutions-oriented with a positive attitude and strong work ethic and have an impeccable attention to detail
• Quick learner: Experienced in being able to quickly understand new business information systems and processes
• Ability to work closely with other team members while, at the same time, taking responsibility for personal workload
• Excellent communication, reporting and trouble-shooting skills
• Ability to work effectively under pressure, multi-task and be highly flexible in order to juggle priorities and meet all deadlines
Just So You Know…
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re51m1-3-235-65-220-42 in your application.