Universal Music Latin Entertainment (UMLE) is the world's leading Latin entertainment company with operations in the United States and Mexico. The company is home to some of the most prolific names in Latin music, including J Balvin, Karol G, Sebastian Yatra, Luis Fonsi, Juanes, Jhay Cortez, Feid, Gloria Trevi, Alejandro Fernandez, Los Tigres del Norte, Calibre 50, amongst many others. UMLE's labels include Universal Music Latino, Machete Music, Capitol Latin, Fonovisa, Disa and GTS, the company's artist management and booking division.
The Manager of Brand Partnerships be responsible for identifying, developing, and executing unique and innovative brand partnerships opportunities for our artists and music. The position will report to the VP of Brand Partnerships and will be based in Miami Beach, FL.
How you'll CREATE:
• Build and maintain relationship with brand partners and key marketing and advertising agencies in the US Hispanic and general market.
• Work with the marketing and management teams to develop unique brand partnerships opportunities for our artists and repertoire that align with our marketing and audience growth objectives.
• Work with the team on the development of unique creative concepts, brand offerings, artist pitches and presentations that respond to the needs of brands and agencies.
• Oversee the execution and delivery of all aspects of brand programs including creative approvals, asset deliveries, timely execution of projects, reports, etc.
• Work with the insights teams to be on top of the latest industry trends, artist brand positioning and audience to maximize business opportunities.
• Manage sales forecasts and provide regular performance analysis against business targets.
• Oversee special brand related projects and events as necessary.
Bring your VIBE:
• 2 to 3 years of experience in brand partnerships, media, entertainment, artists management and/or marketing agencies. Strong sales track record with existing portfolio of brands.
• Solid written presentation and communication skills.
• Ability to work in a team and interact with multiple departments across the company.
• BA/BS degree required.
• Fluent Bilingual English/ proficiency required.
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Gift Week'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1zx9v-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.