Domestic Marketing Executive
Universal Music Group
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world .
We are in search of an International Marketing Executive to be based in Manila, Philippines
The International Marketing Executive will be responsible for promoting artists and releases of Capitol Music Group and UK Artists and Labels in the Philippines through creative and innovative marketing strategies. The incumbent will lead the execution of various marketing activities with the International Marketing Manager.
About this role
• Create, manage, and execute 360 International marketing plans, with a good understanding of marketing mix, on and offline, for Capitol Music Group and UK Artists and Labels, both Frontline and Catalogue releases .
• Be a creative visionary, driving progressive marketing campaigns and inspiring innovation across the teams.
• Work with different internal teams in pushing campaigns forward and be actively involved in all aspects of the work in a marketing capacity.
• Work closely with Global Marketing Teams, Labels, and the International Regional Team to define marketing objectives and oversee campaign execution .
• Develop innovative campaigns that engage fans utilizing pre-existing social platforms and new technologies.
• Responsible for setting and managing marketing budgets in the execution of campaigns.
• Identif y and Develop New/Breakthrough International artists and build fan base in the market
• Work closely with the Digital Business and Accounts Management Team, in devising DSPs strategies and having full awareness and knowledge of the commercial space. In addition, partner with the Digital Team to align on media buying strategy for each release.
• Build relationships with local media and influencers to the benefit of the label and our International artists.
• You Eat, Live, Breathe International Music. Proven knowledge and passionate about music and pop culture.
• Minimum 3 years' experience in related field (music, entertainment, marketing, label), with leadership capabilities
• Ability to handle multiple projects and operating effectively in a high-pressured environment
• Excellent presentation and analytical skills
• Needs to be a creative but strategic marketer who is driven by innovation
• Have strong awareness of culture and trends.
• Exceptional communication, organizational & priority setting skills.
• Strong relationship with media (both traditional and online) would be a plus
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog
of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company .
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.