Graduate Trainee - Finance
Universal Music Group
We are hiring a Graduate Trainee – Label Relations to be part of our Graduate Trainee Program 2021.
This will be a 1-year program that creates an opportunity for budding talents to be groomed into future key pillars of the team. You will experience a tailor-made learning development journey and be fast-tracked towards managerial roles as early as within 3 or 4 years of your career with us.
Assist Label Manager in day-to-day liaison with Universal Music Indonesia's label partners
About the role:
• Coordinator between each labels - UMI divisions, to make their releases/songs/artistes successful (both for recording and non-recording businesses).
• In charge to make sure each labels' healthy revenue and P&Ls, as per being agreed between two parties.
• Day-to-day discussions with labels in terms of operational basis to ensure we have good plan, executions, and monitor & give feedback/insights to improve.
• Regular performance report to superior/management UMI and each designated labels.
• Undergraduate with less than a year after graduated or last semester in University
• Music lover!
• Possess good analytical skills, problem solving, team player, entrepreneurship
• Strong verbal and written English communications skills.
• Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment while meeting critical deadlines
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint, plus the ability to quickly learn and work with the new systems and software
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.