Digital Product Manager
Universal Music Group
Miami Beach, FL
Front-Line Product Manager, Bilingual (English/ )
Universal Music Latin Entertainment (UMLE) is the world's leading Latin entertainment company with operations in the United States and Mexico. The company is home to some of the most prolific names in Latin music, including Juanes, Alejandro Fernandez, Marco Antonio Solís, Los Tigres del Norte, Don Omar, Luis Fonsi, Juan Gabriel, Gloria Trevi, Café Tacvba, Belanova and Juan Magan, amongst many others. UMLE's labels include Universal Music Latino, Machete Music, Capitol Latin, Fonovisa, Disa, Universal Music Mexico and GTS, the company's artist management and booking division.
UNIVERSAL MUSIC LATINO
The Front-Line Product Manager serves as the lead strategist and communication link between Universal Music Latino's artists, managers, label partners and internal/international departments, executing and communicating marketing strategies, roadmaps, and initiatives for each assigned project.
As a product manager, the candidate must manage the creation of marketing/product plans that align with consumption targets and manage the execution and communication of these plans with all relevant departments within the organization.
The candidate must have a strong commitment to artistry, innovation, entrepreneurship and a data-driven approach to make informed decisions in a fast-paced and global environment. Strong attention to detail and execution is a must.
How you'll CREATE:
• Plan, organize and execute artist/product marketing campaigns and long-term objectives.
• Lead the communication strategy, storytelling and positioning of the project locally and internationally.
• Design high impact marketing timelines for product releases and artist marketing campaigns.
• Work to ensure the export and positioning of projects in international markets.
• Effectively communicate and manage relationships with artists, managers, partners, media and the music community.
• Contribute to the product development strategy with the A&R and commercial teams.
• Manage marketing budgets with an ongoing understanding of each project's P&L.
• Research and understand the performance of a project at any given time and across ALL markets/territories.
• Develop and communicate ongoing progress reports, pitch documents and updates for internal stakeholders and external business partners (commercial, D2C, publicity, digital, radio etc)
• Work with brand partnerships team to seek and secure new business opportunities.
Bring your VIBE:
• BA Degree in related field
• 3 years Product Marketing experience
• Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Avid Social Media user, profound knowledge of social media, and early adopter to new platforms
• Ability to multi-task and be highly detail oriented
• Deep understanding of music streaming, trends, data analysis and reporting tools.
• Knowledge of media planning and buying
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Understanding of traditional and digital media
• Organizational and time management skills
• Teamwork skills including adaptability and collaboration
• Computer proficiency and experience using all standard software (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
• Bilingual: English and proficiency
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Gift Week'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.