Director, eCommerce Creative
Universal Music Group
Merchandise and commerce are becoming part of the fabric of music culture. For artists, it's a way to develop and further articulate their brand. For fans, it's another pathway to connecting with an artist and the culture they represent.
UMG eCommerce & Label Services is looking for an eCommerce Services Manager to join our team in Los Angeles. The eCommerce Services Manager will provide best-in-class service for a select number of our clients' & partners' eCommerce stores, with the primary responsibility of project managing the end-to-end eCommerce process including store planning, product launches, and coordination with internal departments and stakeholders. You'll have the opportunity to work across a number of different client groups, including Universal Music Latin Entertainment, UMG's distributed labels, Fame House clients, and special projects.
How you'll CREATE:
• Act as primary point of contact for a select number of our client's online stores, funneling all production, marketing and creative requests from them to eCommerce & Label Services internal teams.
• Build and maintain relationships and trust across client roster to ensure UMG eCommerce & Label Services, Fame House, and our Partners are in the best position possible with the client.
• Ensure all internal stakeholders are aware of incoming eCommerce drops or promotions, as well as specific client requirements/needs for each initiative.
• Work with the client to make sure we receive all of the info needed to execute marketing and creative (product sheet, pricing, descriptions, context to the drop, creative guidelines, etc.).
• Project Manage follow-throughs and logistics for any approved and active campaigns.
• Proactively identify opportunities to add value to client relationships and work with internal teams to execute against them (e.g. marketing campaign proposals, insights reporting, etc.).
• Manage workflow against client SOW, as well as standard turnaround times for requests.
• Work to identify client needs that will involve an exception to our standard turnaround times; coordinate internally to ensure we are able to deliver against client needs appropriately.
• Track resourcing against client priorities, ensuring both internal and client alignment on how resources are allocated against stores and campaigns.
• Keep abreast of evolving music industry, eCommerce, and digital marketing trends and technologies
Bring your VIBE:
• 3-5 years of relevant experience
• Bachelor's Degree in advertising, marketing, music business, or related field preferred
• Experience working in Latin music & entertainment is a major plus
• World class communication skills, both written and oral
• Demonstrated ability to work well with different personalities and stakeholders both internally and externally to produce positive results for clients.
• Extreme attention to detail
• Highly organized and comfortable streamlining many moving parts
• Ability to multi-task and juggle numerous high priority projects in a fast-paced environment
• Takes initiative and prioritizes being proactive
• Ability to stay calm and collected under pressure, particularly in tense situations
• Flexible and able to adapt to fluctuation and changes in client needs mid-project
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills as it pertains to project management and client communications
• Experience working with a creative team or department
• Baseline digital marketing knowledge; bonus if it pertains to e-commerce and/or the entertainment industry
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly Outlook) and Mac OS
• com experience is a plus
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits, and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Gift Week'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8861q-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.