UMG is looking for an SAP and PLM Procure to Pay (P2P) Director to join the UMG Operations Team. The Director will initially play a key role in major PLM and SAP implementations across various business units and then continue to become a key part of the ongoing Operations team to help realize the business benefits as Super User. The successful candidate will be someone with experience in integrating Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) functionality with Procure to Pay ERP functionality to manage products from assortment set up, Bill of Material creation into an ERP system to enable costing and purchasing processes.
How you'll CREATE:
• Own the design and implementation of the P2P processes of the new SAP systems seamlessly integrated with a front-end Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system. New products and assortments will be defined and set up in PLM and fed into SAP to manage the Procure to Pay processes.
• Quickly learn the UMG businesses processes and the context required to effectively design and implement the new solution
• Provide first line of Subject Matter Expertise and support for any PLM and SAP processes
• Coordinate and leverage all required support needed from the day to day UMG Operations teams during all phases of the project
• Provide advice on PLM and SAP best practices and support business process changes required
• Own the facilitation of work sessions and documentation of all work product required by the delivery team to build, test, and operate assortment and product setup through procurement
Bring your VIBE:
Roles & Responsibilities
• Subject Matter Expertise. Provide highly advanced functional knowledge and support for the SAP P2P system implementation covering the end-to-end Procure to Pay processes, including Item Setup, Pricing, Supplier Master Data, Procurement, and Inventory Management. This need to include advanced knowledge and expertise with PLM integration as described earlier.
• Requirements Definition. Lead, facilitate, and mentor others in requirements gathering and functional specification activities. Work with business and IT teams to ensure business requirements are validated, documented to achieve system development goals
• Solution Design. Perform detailed analysis of relevant business process requirements and design appropriate system solutions; identity, interpret, validate and document functional and technical specifications. Identify gaps, issues and find work-around solutions
• System Configuration. Responsible for hands-on configuration delivering a high-quality solution that meets the overall business requirements for an integrated PLM and P2P
• System and User Acceptance Testing. Facilitate all end-to-end PLM to SAP P2P testing activities. Document functional designs, test cases, and results
• Go-Live Training & Support. Provide systems training to UMG Operations and Cross-Functional teams, provide go-live and user support as required. This includes validation of master and transaction data to support data migration activities preceding go-live.
• Meet objectives and goals set by the Project Delivery team and line manager and adhere to software development standards
• Perform regular system maintenance tasks, such as implementation of Support Packs, Enhancement Packs, etc.
• Troubleshoot and help manage interfaces to all up and downstream systems such as EDI, PLM, and SPW (Planning Workbench)
• Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team
• Work self-directed and independently
Desired Skills & Experience
• Minimum of 10+ years of experience in a full product cycle implementation as well as in support and projects.
• Minimum of 5+ years designing and configuring SAP procure to pay modules
• Minimum of 5+ years designing and configuring PLM systems (Centric PLM solutions a plus)
• Experience integrating PLM and ERP systems to enable procure to pay processes from product assortment, item setup, Bill of Material setup to procurement and payment
• Minimum 5+ years of experience in designing organization structure of P2P and material management and setting up related configuration such as valuation area plants, purchase organization, warehouse structure, storage location, etc.
• Strong Supply Chain domain knowledge in the fashion and or garment merchandise product families
• Experience in configuring the document flow for procure to pay, pricing, and inventory management
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time
• Understanding of Media Supply Chain Operational processes
• Demonstrated knowledge of business processes
• Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
• Must be results-oriented, demonstrate adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness
• BS in Computer science, Engineering, or equivalent
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Gift Week'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.