Manager, Marketing FP&A
Los Angeles, CA
The Director of Crisis Management and Business Continuity reports to the Senior Director of Business Resiliency. The Director working in coordination with Business Continuity Coordinators in each individual business, will develop, maintain, and implement business continuity and emergency preparedness strategies and solutions, including but not limited to, risk assessments, strategy selection, and documentation of business continuity and emergency procedures across the UMG global environment. This position is responsible for collaborating with key company stakeholders in Facility Administration, Legal Affairs, People Inclusion & Culture, Global Communications, Global Travel, Risk Management, and other business units as needed to create, publish, and manage Business Continuity Plans (BCP) and Emergency Response Plans (ERP) throughout the global enterprise. The Director will establish and maintain relationships with each business unit to understand their requirements and partner with them to identify critical business functions. This position will support other efforts in the SecOps & Business Resiliency team and other members in the Global Security Office (GSO).
How you'll CREATE:
• Primary development and ongoing maintenance (in coordination with individual business) for business continuity and crisis management plans consistent with corporate business continuity standards
• Monitor status and health of various automation processes
• Assist in response and coordination to incidents and events across the enterprise
• Develop and conduct business continuity and resiliency exercises within individual businesses across the enterprise. Deliver after action reports and improvement plans
• Identify and liaise with Business Continuity Coordinators (within each business) to develop effective working relationships, set continuity goals, review, revise and exercise plans
• Develop status reports (score cards) capturing individual business preparedness, capabilities, recoverability, and prepare management summary reports
• Analyze and report on implications of regulatory/audit requirements and industry guidance on business continuity programs
• Perform analysis, prepare recommendations, and implement enterprise business continuity planning tools (i.e., Crisis Management and Business Continuity Management)
• Prepare requirements for, plan, and coordinate business continuity exercise and annual milestone requirements
• Collaborate with multiple stakeholder groups and conduct Business Impact Analysis (BIA); obtain plan approval; publish and distribute plans to appropriate team leaders
• Maintain visibility across the enterprise into business continuity and emergency preparedness, issues and trends that could impact the organization and its critical assets
• Review and reconcile recovery plans. Schedule, attend, coordinate and conduct planned test. Document gaps, assign problem resolution to individual(s) and monitor to ensure corrective actions are completed
Bring your VIBE:
• DRI certification – Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP)
• Four-year degree or work equivalent
• BCI certification – Business Continuity Institute (MBCI), or advanced BCI certification, or Association of Contingency or FEMA NIMS & ICS Certificates e.g., ICS – 100, 300, 700
• Minimum 5 years' experience in business continuity, crisis planning, and emergency management or related role
• Demonstrated experience which includes developing and publishing emergency preparedness policies and procedures
• Demonstrated experience which includes developing and publishing business continuity and emergency response plans
• Demonstrated experience performing risk assessments and business impact analyses, formal and informal for large global corporation
• Organization of crisis management teams
• Experience in business continuity best practices, management systems and tool. AssuranceCM or Fusion a plus.
• Understanding of basic regulatory requirements such as ISO or OSHA and knowledge of industry standards
• Program management experience delivering cross-group initiatives using collaborative approach in alignment with GSO business resiliency strategy
• Facilitation, development in crisis management, business continuity and emergency response mock exercises
• Experience developing awareness and training program on business continuity, emergency response and crisis management
• Experience working in entertainment industry a plus
• Prioritization and problem-solving skills
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Gift Week'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4jozq-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.