Interscope Geffen A&M Records (''IGA'') is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including: U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
IGA is currently seeking a Director, Creative Licensing position in our Santa Monica, CA office location.
How you'll CREATE:
• Creatively pitch, identify and secure new sync opportunities in the Film and TV space for IGA's front line and catalog master recordings
• Track Film and TV productions globally
• Process a high volume of creative briefs in a timely and efficient manner, while delivering the best ideas from our roster
• Work closely with the with internal departments including Marketing, A&R, Digital Marketing, Revenue and International as well as other key project stakeholders to create timely opportunities around artist releases
• Collaborate with the Film and TV Creative Licensing team to develop and implement tactics for client outreach, while developing and growing relationships with existing clients
• Develop and execute creative strategy to develop new client opportunities
• Proactively reach out to assigned clients to garner sync placements and valuable looks for our artists
• Create and execute best in class showcases, playbacks and special events to introduce artists and engage the Film and TV community
• Work closely with artists, publishers and artist representatives to ensure sync initiatives align with artist objectives
• Monitor and keep up to date on trends in the Film and TV Space
Bring your VIBE:
• Must have a passion for all genres of music and be a team player
• Provable track record in landing syncs in the Film and TV space
• Must have extensive relationships in the music supervision community, as well as with other labels and publishers
• In-depth understanding of Music Licensing
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently
• Excellent communication, time management and interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented, organized, and able to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding work environment
• Minimum 7 years of experience in a creative capacity on a sync team is preferred, but will also consider similar experience in music supervision
• Position is located in Santa Monica, CA
• Candidate must be willing to work from this location
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan with company matching
• Flexible Paid Time Off plus Paid Holidays, 2 week ''Winter Break'' & Wellness Fridays (year-round)
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance & Tuition Reimbursement (after 12 months of service)
• Robust Employee Assistance Program (for you and your loved ones)
• Annual Well-Being Allowance which includes Fitness, Travel, Home Enhancements, Nutrition, and Spa Treatment Reimbursements
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkp774-44-200-30-73-42 in your application.