Vice President, Customer Activation & Retention, UMG eCommerce
Universal Music Group
Santa Monica, CA
Interscope Geffen A&M Records (''IGA'') is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including: U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
Geffen is seeking a passionate creative enthusiast to service as the Director, Creative Content. This person will be responsible for generating visual content of an excellent standard to enhance and develop artist campaigns.
How you'll CREATE:
• Implement a content strategy that ensures Geffen Records delivers forward-thinking, culturally relevant content for their diverse roster of artists and commercially focused channels.
• Ensure creative content generated represents artists' music, stands out and prompts a reaction, whether via a full-length promo video or shorter form social media content.
• Responsible for commissioning short and long-form content, including music videos for a variety of artists and ensure content is delivered on-time and within budget.
• Work closely with artists and managers to align creative talent and drive collaborations with our departments.
• Will also be involved in brand content and merchandise.
Bring your VIBE:
• 7+ years of related experience
• A strong understanding of visual storytelling
• Experience leading visual projects from initial conception through to execution
• Have a deep knowledge and interest in music
• Wide network of creatives in all areas (Creative Directors, Videographers, Stylists, etc.)
• Label experience preferred
• Strong understanding of building, reviewing and tracking budgets (Excel skills needed)
• Strong production background with on-set experience
• Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple projects at once
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Gift Week'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.