Director, International Sales & Operations
Kings Cross, United Kingdom
Powered by the legendary Universal Music Group and working with our global network of artists and creatives, Mercury Studios develops, produces and distributes award-winning and world-class music content.
Skills & Experience
• Work within the digital team to help ideate and execute mid-form digital content across multiple YouTube channels
• Develop, story produce, & edit original content formats for YouTube
• Work within the digital team to help stylize the look and feel of Mercury's content
• Help build and execute content for artists and partners
Be production minded:
• Execute and manage a flow of social deliverables for Mercury
• Work directly with the channel manager to execute content deliverables across YouTube
• Work with our rights & clearance department to ensure all music content goes through the appropriate processes
• Work directly with the Senior Digital Producer and the SVP of Digital to plan and execute productions
• Support live production from a post-focused standpoint
• A proven track record producing and editing digital mid-form content
• A passion for music, culture, and creativity
• Have a deep understanding of the types of content that work on the various digital platforms
• Well versed in Premier with experience cutting content for digital publishers
• Experience producing content on social platforms, primarily Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook
Bonus Tracks : Your Benefits
• Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
• Private Medical Insurance
• 25 paid days of annual leave
• Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
• Holiday Purchase scheme
• Dental and Travel Insurance options
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Salary Sacrifice Cars
• Subsidised Gym Membership
• Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know...
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8znbq-18-232-177-219-42 in your application.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.