Universal Music Group
Kings Cross, United Kingdom
Reporting to the Senior CRM & Consumer Marketing Manager, this role comprises of a comprehensive consumer relationship-marketing service to the Polydor UK label and most importantly to our consumers. This role will be working alongside Head of CRM who is responsible for growing the value of consumer data through the implementation of strategic group-wide initiatives. You will be located/immersing yourself within the Polydor UK label to ensure the label are meeting strategy and driving revenues & KPI's.
Skills & Experience
• Develop creative and innovative ways to increase engagement and promote database growth across all Polydor UK artist CRM touchpoints
• Devise communication strategies for all Polydor artists in cycle, utilising new technologies and developments in CRM systems
• Ensure Polydor UK's CRM data is best optimised for segmentation across all channels
• Create inspiring, original and forward-thinking CRM plans for key artists that nurture our existing fans whilst also acquiring new ones
• Work closely with the eCommerce & Label Marketing teams to increase CRM driven revenues
• Develop Polydor's CRM strategy across all channels
• Become competent with all centrally provided CRM systems, technology stack and analytical tools. Then provide day to day support to Polydor UK Digital and Marketing teams on all our systems so the label can execute their campaigns confidently
• Be the CRM champion at Polydor UK
• Provide the marketing & digital teams in the labels with an in-depth knowledge of the processes behind data collection and management, as well as the execution of high quality CRM campaigns
• Be pro-active to ensure the label are up to date with new CRM systems, technology & trends
• In-depth data analytics to produce monthly performance reports & campaign analysis for both the label and it's artists
• Analysis of Polydor's on & offline campaigns in order to provide recommendations for the labels marketing & digital teams
• Be the keeper of our consumer data integrity under the new GDPR and data protection guidelines
• Nurture and grow new CRM channels opportunities
• Proven experience working in CRM, Fashion/Entertainment or in a Digital Agency managing multiple accounts
• Personable and actively emerged in music culture and its consumption across multiple channels
• Highly numerate, analytical and results orientated with a clear focus on high quality and business profit
• Aware of current and emerging CRM Communication Technologies & Tools, Data Management Systems, Google Analytics suite, Digital Technologies, CRM in Social Media and Digital Youth
• Excellent IT skills including competency across all Microsoft packages, especially Excel and Powerpoint
• A strong working knowledge of Google Analytic tools, tracking parameters & analysis
• Diligent and reliable, capable of managing and delivering on multiple projects simultaneously and to a high standard, both autonomously and as part of a team
• Proven ability to make rational judgements from the available information, by demonstrating an inquisitive and analytical approach.
• Experience of working with CRM systems and delivering qualitative & quantitative analysis
• Very familiar with current issues and music-based trends; stays ahead of the game.
• Good quality Powerpoint presentation & HTML coding skills
• Affiliate program awareness and data management experience
• Pro-Active & confident communication skills with all levels of management
• Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
• Private Medical Insurance
• 25 paid days of annual leave
• Interest Free Season Ticket Loan available
• Holiday Purchase scheme
• Dental and Travel Insurance options
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Salary Sacrifice Cars
• Subsidised Gym Membership
• Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know…
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4jbkq-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.