Sr. Manager, Creator Strategy
Universal Music Group
Santa Monica, CA
Universal Music Group is seeking a Creative Technologist, Global Marketing Innovation who will support the Director, Digital Marketing Innovation in development and execution of all related activities. We are looking for a talented self-motivated individual with a flair for digital innovation and tech. You will be joining a team of global digital marketing professionals who are passionate about delivering out-of-the-box initiatives. The Global Digital Marketing Coordinator/Creative Technologists primary responsibility will be to support the marketing team to develop innovative marketing initiatives and digital tools that can be scaled across our client's organization, as well as global digital marketing artists campaigns.
How you'll CREATE:
• Assist in creating digital campaigns for artists from concept to execution using knowledge of digital marketing platforms
• Responsible for contributing innovative marketing concepts for the internal toolbox; suggest improvements in new media & digital marketing where appropriate
• Coordinate with external agencies and UK based developers; manage expectations and timelines for deliverables
• Will own digital campaigns for UK, US, and Global based label artists from build out to execution
• Responsible for monitoring & analyzing campaign results; report learning to media team & stakeholders
• Actively participate in creative brainstorm sessions related to social media platforms and artist campaigns
• Interact with artist management, sub-labels, and label marketing managers to present ideas and results related to campaigns
Bring your VIBE:
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role
• High proficiency in web technology, web development, and web design
• Advanced programming knowledge a bonus
• Thorough understanding of digital landscape (social media, digital marketing platforms, influencers, etc.)
• Forward-thinker, self-motivated individual comfortable working in a start-up environment
• Advanced graphic design skills in Adobe Photoshop. Video editing skills on Adobe Premiere Pro or similar software a plus
• Good working knowledge of design, a sense, and experience of contemporary styles and trends
• Experience with 2D/3D animation and 3D software, a plus
• Good working knowledge of mobile digital landscapes, a plus
• Expertise in using Microsoft Office applications
• Manage multiple and concurrent tasks/projects; multitask and prioritize to adhere to tight deadlines, experience in coordinating with various different teams and skillsets
• Enthusiastic & positive approach to working with ambiguity; can work well independently and collaboratively with a team
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Web Design, Multimedia Technology or related field
• Passionate about music, the digital world, tech, and innovation!
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Gift Week'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.