Universal Music Group
Kings Cross, United Kingdom
This role is unique in that it has commercial, creative, and operations elements. Day to day is varied, fast paced, and often high pressure but always rooted in smart commercial strategy, exceptional fan experience authentic to our artists, and clear communication. There is an always-on approach and play-to-win ethos.
You’ll be running point on all eCommerce initiatives, working hand-in-hand with Marketing, Digital Marketing and CRM to optimise marketing for target products, informing eCommerce activities across the label with support from Central D2C.
Skills & Experience
• Commercial acumen with a creative side, good communicator and problem solver
• Always on approach to eCommerce
• Support Head of Sales in all online commercial strategy
• eComm reporting & consumer behaviour trends
• Run point on all label eCommerce campaigns, including ticketing & live event initiatives
• Optimise ROI of all artist stores with marketing and CRM
• Campaign and product analytics to create industry leading best practice, with support from Central D2C Ops Manager
• Chart compliance in all eCommerce campaigns. Comprehensive understanding of OCC rules in order to ensure chart eligibility and workarounds if necessary
• Ensure all ticketing opportunities are taken and optimised in line with artist campaign
• Communicating profit shares with artists where Polydor have merch rights
• Create D2C merch campaign schedules, looking for opportunities with every artist from developing to established
• Accountable for campaign successes and pitfalls. Identifying pitfalls and sharing learnings for future campaigns
• Be a true advocate for Polydor eCommerce and communicate the benefits and mechanics of specific campaign strategies and how they can work for each artist
• Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
• Private Medical Insurance
• 25 paid days of annual leave
• Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
• Holiday Purchase scheme
• Dental and Travel Insurance options
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Salary Sacrifice Cars
• Subsidised Gym Membership
• Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know…
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.