Change Management and Communications Analyst
Universal Music Group
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Change Management and Communications Analyst (CONTRACT / REMOTE)
The Change Management and Communications Analyst drives technology transformation by supporting key projects; prioritizing requests; determining the scope of changes; developing and gaining alignment on change management, communication, and training plans with senior management; developing risk mitigation strategies; and identifying and addressing opportunities for process improvements. This is a contract position, expected to run for 12 months, and will be working in a fully remote capacity.
How you'll CREATE:
• Supports change and communications strategies for multiple technology initiatives.
• Works collaboratively with business and project leaders and other impacted departments, and coordinates efforts across stakeholder groups.
• Creates awareness of change by assisting in creating and implementing comprehensive communication plans for all levels of the business.
• Drives adoption and ownership of change by working with leadership/management teams and end-users.
• Creates and delivers clear and concise messaging and assets for technology strategic initiatives that engage stakeholders across multiple channels and territories. Authors edit and develop communications and instructional materials to drive awareness and engagement.
• Organizes and conducts internal training programs, including virtual instructor-led courses.
• Ensures that programs are aligned with business goals.
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Bring your VIBE:
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Instructional Design or relevant field, or equivalent combination of skills and experience.
• 4+ years of relevant experience with a proven ability to execute training, communication, or collaboration programs.
• Leadership and project management capabilities with demonstrated success completing multiple cross-functional and cross-business projects.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at various levels, including senior leadership.
• Experience working closely with cross-functional teams and balancing competing workloads.
• Self-motivated with the ability to not only work in a group/individual setting but able to drive action and independently with little to no direction.
• Proficiency in MS Office
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Universal Music Group
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.