Senior Zendesk Manager
Universal Music Group
Woodland Hills, CA
The specific group is responsible for managing the end to end Supply Chain to set up, manufacture, and distribute time-sensitive media product to a very demanding retail and consumer market.
The Catalog Analyst is responsible for all production-related activities within the team concentrating on the Catalog Life Cycle of Media related products. This position is also responsible for the development of both a sales and POS forecast for multiple assigned accounts, as well as coordination of inventory planning processes.
This position will analyze account and SKU specific data to improve forecast accuracy for both shipments and POS. They will coordinate item and BOM set-ups and will track the critical path for assigned accounts and procure inventory depending on account requirements. They will participate in forecast consensus reviews, account-specific meetings, and periodic forecast accuracy and inventory review sessions.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Management and execution of all specified manufacturing requirements, including print and label artwork distribution, print procurement, corrugate procurement, raw material procurement, and distribution services.
• Management and execution of the procurement process for packaged media.
• Management and execution of Catalog packaged media finished goods inventory levels to ensure appropriate levels of supply to fulfill anticipated or forecasted sales orders within defined service levels (SLAs).
• Management of Catalog single unit and corrugate (prepacked) promotions, which requires developing, maintaining, and monitoring timelines and critical path milestones.
• Management of specified Catalog segment associated finished goods and raw material item set up and maintenance. Demand Planning
• Vendor Relationship and Customer Service
• Process Improvement, Documentation, and Training
• Operational and KPI Reporting
Bring your VIBE:
• 3-5 years of experience preferred in a production forecasting, or a planning role with an emphasis on forecasting, demand planning, production planning, replenishment, inventory planning, analysis, and modeling
• Ability to analyze data and trends, make educated conclusions based upon data, and execute transactions driving real results
• Ability to apply learned forecast analytics
• Experience in extracting and segmenting data to facilitate data analysis
• Adept at implementing and/or designing statistical metrics
• Working knowledge of Supply Chain analytical concepts
• Expresses written ideas, thoughts, or facts in a clear, convincing, and organized way
• Embraces teamwork; shares ideas/methods to improve performance
• Can seamlessly manage multiple projects and priorities
• Manages timelines; deals effectively with the challenges of a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (MS, Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Visio)
• Strong Excel skills required
• Experience in consumer products, wholesale, retail, or manufacturing environment is preferred
• Familiarity with planogramming, product assortment, and implementing and/or designing statistical metrics
• Demand Planning and/or procurement system experience preferred
• BA/BS in Business, Finance, Economics or related field; or equivalent experience
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.