We are seeking a Business Partner Account Manager in our Digital Operations group that globally supports UMG's owned and associated labels to set up new releases, manages the ongoing delivery of new releases and catalogue to business partners, and drives the introduction of new processes, product types and services with a continuous improvement focus. In this position, the successful candidate will be responsible for and oversee all aspects of designated Business Partner operations. The candidate will act as the key operational UMG contact for partners and be a key internal point of contact for the Business & Legal Affairs and Digital Strategy teams for new partner developments and onboarding.
How you'll CREATE:
• Business Partner Onboarding & Approval Process Implementation: Ensure the agreed partner setup process required between Business & Legal Affairs and the global digital supply chain is implemented in response to partner account setup requests. Where required, work closely with the Digital Rights Administration team to set up and manage parallel feeds for messaging UGC policy information.
• Business Partner Account Management & Internal UMG Account Support: Manage the ongoing operational and technical relationship management of UMG digital business partners. Ensure technical and operational issues are raised as appropriate with effective communication and feedback to all required parties. Provide Apple best practices guidance to Label Production & Release Support Managers.
• Business Partner Fulfilment Support: Manage individual partner content fulfilment as appropriate and in line with partner and UMG business expectations. Act as point of contact for Apple, Label Production and Release Support Management teams to troubleshoot any content or technical issues.
• Digital Fulfilment Improvement: Specify future enhancements as noted from technical relationships with Apple and other assigned partners. Observe global digital supply chain processes and identify any key areas for improvement. Support the implementation of new digital fulfilment processes to support emerging digital initiatives.
• Meeting Attendance and Participation: Organize and lead meetings as necessary to meet UMG and business partner objectives. As called upon, participate as a key representative for Digital Operations during internal and external meetings.
• Business Partner Catalogue Backfill: Manage global partner creation, content delivery and catalog backfill in the global digital supply chain. Act as a liaison within UMG for all technical and operational integration activities and needs. Ensure internal communication occurs concerning changes, processes and issues around distribution capabilities and content management for the global digital supply chain.
Bring your VIBE:
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively, often regarding complex issues with people at all levels within the business
• Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and sharp time/project management skills.
• Solutions and results driven, conscientious, with a consistent desire to see a job through to conclusion
• Proven ability to identify improvements to current working methods and systems and facilitate the implementation of change
• Maintain overall professionalism with communication, message management and executive interaction
• Must work well in a collaborative environment and display a strong ''team-player'' attitude
• Able to take ownership while actively improving and maintaining global end-to-end operational/technical relationships with key accounts
• Understanding of and experience with digital content and distribution, DDEX and technology
• Skillful with technical, operational and commercial aspects of digital content management and distribution
• Ability to educate and promote internal and external improvements and initiatives
• Proactive and methodical approach to work
• Experience with managing working relationships
• Ability to isolate underlying problems and implement permanent solutions
• Skilled at navigating multiple or conflicting requirements between different parties and determining and negotiating the best overall solution
• Excels working in a digital supply chain, digital production or operations.
• Experience acting as a central coordination and communication point with various senior and key stakeholders internally and externally
• Strong knowledge of key digital formats, digital distribution systems, music and media industries
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications or other related area
• Solid overall understanding of different roles throughout a recording company
• Experience establishing collaborative relationships in an enterprise setting across different groups and on an international scale
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan with company matching
• Flexible Paid Time Off plus Paid Holidays, 2 week ''Winter Break'' & Wellness Fridays (year-round)
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance & Tuition Reimbursement (after 12 months of service)
• Robust Employee Assistance Program (for you and your loved ones)
• Annual Well-Being Allowance which includes Fitness, Travel, Home Enhancements, Nutrition, and Spa Treatment Reimbursements
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d52x4z-18-208-132-74-42 in your application.